Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!)

Like the title says: Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!). No one else's, raw, uncut, maybe unsettling to some. If you are unsettled by mine, good. Research, learn, self-educate and form your own.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volcano Island, Somewhere Hot

Originally from The Canal Zone, I moved to the US in 1985 and later joined the Army. Most of my Army time was overseas with the exceptiongof my last two assignments. Recently retired, I now work in computer networking and security related fields. Pretty much same stuff I was doing in the Army with better pay!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Things that make you go hmmmm.....?

All I wanted to do was to write a reply to a blog I saw on Time mag's web page. Now here I am roped into my own blog. Well, if nothing else it will be good typing practice if nothing else.

Don't be surprised if this area isn't well maintained. (It's not like I do a whole lot of typing practice as it is.)

PS: The text of the original post I was trying to write got wiped out when I was forced to create this account.

PPS: Ok, so I am hooked. I have replied to at least one other blog and have spent the last hour writing an original post, and it's still just a draft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home