Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!)

Like the title says: Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!). No one else's, raw, uncut, maybe unsettling to some. If you are unsettled by mine, good. Research, learn, self-educate and form your own.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volcano Island, Somewhere Hot

Originally from The Canal Zone, I moved to the US in 1985 and later joined the Army. Most of my Army time was overseas with the exceptiongof my last two assignments. Recently retired, I now work in computer networking and security related fields. Pretty much same stuff I was doing in the Army with better pay!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

World Cup Coverage

I know the US isn't too big on soccer at the moment. But I have to say that coverage of this year's World Cup has been phenomenal.

Between Yahoo's web page which includes a live JAVA powered chat room complete with team line ups, stats and a wealth of other tools just a click away and ABC/ESPN broadcasts to include ESPN360 live web cast, coverage has been great.

Hopefully, Americans will become more educated about this great sport and help boost our national team on in the next championship series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home