Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!)

Like the title says: Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!). No one else's, raw, uncut, maybe unsettling to some. If you are unsettled by mine, good. Research, learn, self-educate and form your own.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volcano Island, Somewhere Hot

Originally from The Canal Zone, I moved to the US in 1985 and later joined the Army. Most of my Army time was overseas with the exceptiongof my last two assignments. Recently retired, I now work in computer networking and security related fields. Pretty much same stuff I was doing in the Army with better pay!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Update to: Time: At Guantanamo, Dying Is Not Permitted

Damned good reading. And dead on the money!

Time to declare our independence from the Geneva Convention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home