Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!)

Like the title says: Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!). No one else's, raw, uncut, maybe unsettling to some. If you are unsettled by mine, good. Research, learn, self-educate and form your own.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volcano Island, Somewhere Hot

Originally from The Canal Zone, I moved to the US in 1985 and later joined the Army. Most of my Army time was overseas with the exceptiongof my last two assignments. Recently retired, I now work in computer networking and security related fields. Pretty much same stuff I was doing in the Army with better pay!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pig's Head In Mosque

Now, I think it is clear I am not a sympathizer of the radical Islamic movement. I emphasized the word "radical" because that's where my anger lies. As I mentioned before, mainline Islam is not our enemy nor our they supporters of the radical terrorists.

I guess Brent Matthews of
Lewiston, Maine can't tell the difference. Or at least he doesn't care.
Streaming video from WGME News. Main WGME News
.

What happened in Lewiston, Maine at the Lewiston-Auburn Islamic Center is an example of the most heinous form of hate crime against mainline Islam. This jerk runs in and tosses a frozen pig's head into the Mosque. Adding insult to injury, he doesn't wait and do it when the place is empty. No, he waits to do it when it's full. And everyone is down on their knees in prayer!

Now in cuffs, his explanation, "It was just a joke. I didn't mean it as a hate crime."

Sorry dude, you knew it was a hate crime when you planned to do something [anything] at that Mosque. Certainly, by the time you were done doing enough research to know that a pig's head would be the best thing to toss in there, you had to know it was a hate crime. And please, doing it in the middle of prayers? If that's not a hate crime, I don't know what is. Come on, even yelling profanities at them [or any other religious person, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, etc] while in congress with God is an act of hate.

Thank you for making me and all other Americans look bad once again in the press and the world's eyes. You are an example of the ugly-American stereotype.

Now I will pray for you,
Brent Matthews: May God have mercy on you and forgive you. May the District's Attorney see you for who and what you are and lobby the courts for the max penalty possible under the hate crimes statues. May the community of Lewiston, Maine, Muslim, Hebrew, Christian and even the atheists, support the DA when he fries your hateful butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home