Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!)

Like the title says: Just an Opinion (But it's all mine!). No one else's, raw, uncut, maybe unsettling to some. If you are unsettled by mine, good. Research, learn, self-educate and form your own.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Volcano Island, Somewhere Hot

Originally from The Canal Zone, I moved to the US in 1985 and later joined the Army. Most of my Army time was overseas with the exceptiongof my last two assignments. Recently retired, I now work in computer networking and security related fields. Pretty much same stuff I was doing in the Army with better pay!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Motto of 33S (T & W included)

We, the willing led by the unknowing,
are doing the impossible
for the ungrateful.

We have done so much,
for so long, with so little,
we are now qualified to do anything
with nothing.


NOTE: I dare you to prove this wasn't written by a 33S or 33T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home